10 december 2011

Officially not a blog

Well, I really didn't manage updating every two weeks, even if I thought about it now and then.

I am in Copenhagen again (it's seems like I have a lot of time when I am here, but that is NOT the case. Today we will have lessons from 10 - 20.30. Yesterday we had a really nice concert together with another group that is here. Our group is called Mahogany and they are called Hazel (so we're both brownish :). I was singing "Strip me" from Natasha Bedingfield. So much fun!

Max has developed so much. He has different signs now: moving his finger up and down for "music" and "put on the music", clapping his hands for "singing" and "I want you to sing", pointing at the drawer where the matches are stored and saying /shh/ for "candle" and "light the candle". He points at the lamps, the window, the boat-kite that is in his room, etc. He can hold his mugg himself now and drink. He can climb onto the couch him self, read books himself ;) and he is starting to have favorites among his books. I miss him a lot actually when I am at work but after the holidays I will change jobs (at least for half a year) and start working 75% / 32 hours at a school for children with severe speech and/or language problems. It is called Språksam. Then MAYBE I have some more time to be with him.

Now for the pictures, I am sorry my computer is not doing the thing I want it to do, so you have to bow your head to the side... (irritating for a perfectionist like me!!)

In the cool appartment of my cool new friend Ann who cut my hair very cool, is a cool hunter and also a very cool psychologist :)

Taking a walk with daddy (his sweet daddy always takes pics and mms:s them to me :-)


the photographer took out the picture again :)

Jantje huilt (sorry no translation but Jan is crying)

Jantje lacht (is laughing)

or becoming a pianoplayer maybe.. (girl = my friends daughter Cecilia)

Max already knows how an iPad works (and my iPhone)!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar