08 mars 2012

Problem solving for young and old

Well,

I had kind of a crisis in the autumn which made me busy. I don't know exactly with what though.
To make a long story short: Now I have to start living organized, which suddenly made it harder to get organized, because of the demands. Always these demands on myself. This blog should be called Jezzanddemands instead.

Only the thought of getting organized, not only in my house but even more in my head, makes me flee. I'm an excellent refugee. I am never bored. I can always find something else to do than the thing that actually has to be done. I even got cognitive behavioral therapy for it. But at the moment it doesn't help the least. I am even writing on my blog again instead of getting organized.

I am lying in my bed with fever and thinking of my life that actually isn't as bad as I sometimes feel it. And I am far from the only one with a crisis. Every person, every life has his/it's story.

In the mean time I will go on battling and I will try not to flee.

Love Jezz

Btw (by the way):max is doing great. He is almost walking. He has new signs. He put some together yesterday to say that he was thinking about the cat that we just had put outside. He waved. Then I said: "gone? Who is gone?" then he said: "kssss", which means cat.
He also made the sign for sleeping, while we were eating the other day, and then he pointed at our bedroom and then he shaked his head. He meant: daddy was sleeping there but not anymore. Then I responded with: "that's right. He is not sleeping anymore. He is training. He went away."
So cool to be communicating with him at this level. He really is a problem solver. Like any kid of course. But MINE is the sweetest! ;) he opened the drawer in the kitchen, climbed into it and was able to look at the sink (and at the knife which I was cutting meat with...).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar